image image image image image

Class 1 Progress Reel

So, this is my Progress Reel for Class 1 of Animation Mentor.

Chris Granados Animation Mentor Progress Reel Class 1 from Chris Granados on Vimeo.

Music is from: Bajo Fondo Tango Club . The hat for my Personality Walk was modeled by my good friend Eugenio Pignataro

I have lots of stuff to learn 😀

Comments

anita morra 18-06-2011, 00:25

Qué te puedo decir. Cada día me sorprendés más. Sos un groso.
say

abrazo!

Xian 21-06-2011, 19:28

Jaja, gracias Anita!!! Besoo

G1toons 30-06-2011, 18:21

looking forward to seeing your sketches

Assembly 04-07-2011, 20:47

Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

Niko Rossi 04-07-2011, 20:49

Exelente trabajo Cris!! Creo que se va a ir viendo un gran avance en poco tiempo! Toda la fe!!
Exelente las poses y la presentacion!!
Abrazo
Niko

Xian 04-07-2011, 23:59

Gracias Nico!!

Siddhant Mehta 31-08-2011, 10:20

Hey Chris!

Loved your work, hope to see more soon! 🙂

I have added a pointer to your website from my website, http://www.siddhantmehta.com! Just wanted to let you know! 🙂

Cheers!
Siddhant

Get email notifications

About me

I'm a Colombian living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) and working as a CG Generalist and Motion Graphics artist for TV shows and commercials for all around the world.
My professional goal is to be a Character Animator and to help me fulfill it I studied at Animation Mentor. (read more...)

Character Animation Reel 2014

Character Animation Reel 2014
It took a lot longer than I expected but after two broken arms, one graduation, many months of recovery and some crazy projects in between, here it is, my Character Animation reel. What a journey, and this is just the beginning!! Hope you like it 😉

Class 1 Progress Reel

Class 1 Progress Reel
So, this is my Progress Reel for Class 1 of Animation Mentor. Again, I really want to thank Don Kim for sharing all his knowledge with us. And of course, thank you classmates!! Without your comments and support this wouldn’t be half of what it is, haha Chris Granados Animation Mentor Progress Reel Class 1 […]

End of Class 1

End of Class 1
Ok, this is a sad but happy moment. I don’t think I’ve ever felt this way for school. I mean, I do want to take a break (because I had to work my ass off, haha) but I really want to keep learning from such great people (mentors and students). Last Q&A was really fun, […]
  • 1